Pro II Alto Saxophone Case
Empty Weight: 2kg 4.4lbs
Beautifully styled and incredibly rugged with padded crushed velour interior and integral accessory compartment to take the Crook/Mouthpiece assembled. The instrument sits on strategically placed foam cushions to create the ultimate in lightweight protection. Complete with heavy duty carrying strap. Suitable for both left and right handed keys. Suitable for most instrument types.
Please note, due to the huge variety of instruments, some saxes will fit well, some adequately, some badly and some not at all into our cases. Unless we have custom fit the instrument into a case here at our factory, accepting the instrument to case fit at purchase will be the responsibility of the customer. Hiscox Cases accept no liability for instrument damage where a poor “instrument to case fit” is shown to be instrumental in any damage claim.
- The outer shell is 30% thicker than the original ‘liteflite’ giving approximately double the resistance to puncture and impact.
- Interior is fully padded
- Steel ‘D’ rings fitted for strap fixing
Artist Alto Saxophone Case
Empty Weight: 2.6kg 5.7lbs
The Hiscox Artist style is the toughest case in our range. Using the same visual design as the Pro II, the Artist range has all of the features of the PRO II with the following added benefits :–
- The outer shell is 25% thicker than the Pro II giving an impact resistance to puncture of twice ( x 2 ) that of the Pro II range.
- The Artist aluminium is fully hardened greatly increasing the stiffness of the aluminium ‘band’ around the case.
- Deluxe velour used for the case lining
- Larger steel lock and catches
- Full leather carrying handle
- Shoulder strap included