STANDARD CELLO HARD CASE WITH WHEELS & PULL HANDLE
Hiscox Cases standard cello hard case, ‘Liteflite’ double moulded construction is everything a cello needs for ultimate protection. Strong, rigid, tough, lightweight and weighs only 5.2kg.
This cello case includes 2 bow holders in the lid and 2 heavy duty carrying straps.
Information on the differences between our STD, PRO2, and ARTIST ranges, please click here
- 3 Year Warranty
- Industrial quality fixtures and fittings
- Polyurethane interior insulating foam, UNIQUE to Hiscox Cases
- Aluminium Valance - Unique to Hiscox strength and resistance around the entire rim
- Each case is handmade in the UK by our team, with a unique serial number that can be tracked back to point of origin
Orders dispatched within 1-2 working days
Step 1 | Determine Neck Angle
- Lay your guitar on a flat surface, from the side check the angle of the guitar neck. The neck is the section the strings run across.
- Fender style neck is straight, Gibson style neck is angled downwards - This part is critical to make sure your guitar fits securely in case.
Step 2 | Measure Lower Bout
- Take a standard tape measure, place on the widest section of the guitar either side and measure
- This is the Lower bout measurement, write it down
Step 3 | Measure Upper Bout
- Using your tape measure, place on either side of the guitar as highlighted above
- This is the Upper bout measurement, write it down
Step 4 | Depth
- Now measure the depth of your guitar body. Do not include the strings or bridge
- You now have the depth
Step 5 | Length
- Using your tape measure, measure from the highest point to the lowest
- This is the length measurement, write it down
Step 6 | Does it fit
As easy as that, now take the measurements you have and use the case size to make sure your guitar size fits within the measurements.
If you are still unsure, please get in contact with our factory and we will be more than happy to advise
Call | 01543 571 420
e-mail | firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above guide will give you an accurate measurement of your guitar, all guitars are different and we supply for free cushions that can give your guitar a more comfortable fit.